- Jaguar Land Rover has strengthened its Executive Board of Management
- Roles dedicated to Quality and Vehicle Programmes join the Board to accelerate the company’s ongoing transformation
- Under the leadership of Jaguar Land Rover’s new CEO, Thierry Bolloré:
- Nigel Blenkinsop is appointed Executive Director, Company Quality & Customer Satisfaction
- Nick Collins is appointed Executive Director, Vehicle Programmes
Whitley, UK, 6th November 2020: Jaguar Land Rover has confirmed two new executive appointments increasing the breadth of the executive team under the leadership of new Jaguar Land Rover CEO, Thierry Bolloré.
I am delighted to welcome two established Jaguar Land Rover leaders to expanded roles. It is vital for our company to have an optimised executive leadership team to spearhead our recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic, and, of course, play an active role in shaping the future of this great organisation.
Our united executive team has the privilege of writing the next chapter for Jaguar Land Rover and we all look forward to a bright future ahead.
Jaguar Land Rover CEO
Nigel Blenkinsop is immediately appointed to the position of Executive Director, Company Quality & Customer Satisfaction. Having joined Jaguar Land Rover eight years ago, Nigel’s appointment underlines the company’s ongoing commitment to its customer first approach, delivering the brand’s purpose of Creating Experiences People Love for Life.
Nick Collins has been Vehicle Line Director at Jaguar Land Rover for more than five years and is appointed to the position of Executive Director, Vehicle Programmes with immediate effect. In another new role for the Board of Management, Nick will lead a re-engineered organisation responsible for all programme developments and for overseeing the lifecycle of all Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.