- For the second consecutive year, NYC PRIDE PARADE Grand Marshals will be chauffeured in 2024 Jaguar F-TYPE Convertibles, with custom NYC PRIDE inspired color and logos
- NYC PRIDE Grand Marshals include Billy Porter, Yasmin Benoit, AC Dumlao, Hope Giselle, and Randolfe "Randy" Wicker
- This is the third year JLR will be taking part in the NYC Pride parade
- JLR North American employee group will join the march alongside a Defender 110 model wrapped in a custom Pride Insignia
- PRIDE NYC parade comes on the heels of a successful Pride Parade event in Birmingham, UK attended by over 100 JLR employees, including CEO Adrian Mardell
- JLR has a global commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, led by an International DE&I Manager dedicated to helping create a culture of unity, belonging, inclusion and respect
- Throughout the calendar, and around the globe, various programs engage JLR employees in events, collaborative learnings, and speaker series
(MAHWAH, N.J.) – June 22, 2023 – Jaguar Land Rover North America (JLR) is proud to announce that it will support the 2023 NYC Pride March by chauffeuring the Grand Marshals in 2024 Jaguar F-TYPE convertible vehicles on Sunday, June 25, 2023.
Each of the Jaguar vehicles will be feature NYC PRIDE insignia and the Grand Marshal’s name on the doors in rainbow lettering, as they escort the Marshals throughout their route as millions take to the streets to pay tribute to the 55th Pride celebration. In addition, a Defender vehicle wrapped in its own unique Pride wrap will ride along in the march, accompanied by JLR North America employees who will participate in the parade.
The Grand Marshals of the 2023 NYC Pride March include Billy Porter, American actor, singer, writer, director and LGBTQ+ rights activist; Yasmin Benoit, an award-winning British asexual activist, writer, speaker, researcher, model, and project consultant; AC Dumlao, Chief of Staff at Athlete Ally, a nonprofit group working to educate and activate athletic communities to eliminate homophobia and transphobia in sports and to exercise their leadership to champion LGBTQI+ equality; Hope Giselle, activist, and founder of the non-profit organization AllowMe; Randolfe “Randy” Wicker, American author, activist, blogger and archivist, most notable for his involvement in the early homophile and gay liberation movement, with Angelica Ross returning for a third year as co-host and featured performer.
We’re proud to host the Grand Marshalls in the 2023 NYC Pride March for the second consecutive year. As an international company, we actively strive to champion, uplift and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community.
US Chief Marketing Officer, Jaguar Land Rover North America
Jaguar Land Rover instated International Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Business Partner, Anna Budden, who is fully dedicated to helping create a culture of unity, belonging, inclusion and respect within the company. During Pride Month, Anna leads various programs that engage Jaguar Land Rover North America employees in events, collaborative learnings, and speaker series.
I am incredibly proud of the strides the company continues to make in our DEI efforts, which all begins with education. Empowering the LGBTQ+ community and ensuring they feel seen and represented is an important mission for us. We are so excited about this year’s events across the globe and look forward to further expanding our efforts!