(MAHWAH, N.J.) – February 5, 2020 – Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC is proud to announce the 32 U.S. retailer winners of the 2019/20 Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Retailer Excellence Awards.
The Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Awards are given annually to retailers who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence and the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. A total of 32 retailers – 16 from each brand – were selected based upon their top performance in core business categories including customer advocacy, sales and aftersales.
Of the 32 winning retailers, seven were recognized for the very first time. Jaguar Palm Beach and Land Rover Tampa have received the award 18 and 15 times, respectively. Jaguar San Juan Texas and Land Rover Centerville each also received the prestigious title of Marque of Distinction.
In 2019, Jaguar Land Rover U.S. sales reached a new all-time record with U.S. sales up three percent for the two brands combined. For the Land Rover brand, U.S. sales reached an all-time high mark of 94,736 units with Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Velar both having a record breaking year with 25,768 units sold and 17,087 units sold, respectively. For Jaguar, sales were up two percent with 31,051 units sold. The Jaguar E-PACE had a record-breaking sales year with 4,782 units sold.
“It is an honor to recognize the top retailers in our network for their continued excellence and dedication to the Jaguar and Land Rover brands,” said Joe Eberhardt, President & CEO, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. “Both brands are able to succeed with the support of our retailers’ commitment to providing outstanding customer service, and we are thrilled to acknowledge these winners for their exceptional work.”
The recipients of the 2019/20 Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Retailer Excellence Awards are:
- Jaguar San Juan Texas (San Juan, Texas)
- Bobby Rahal Jaguar (Wexford, Pa.)
- Jaguar Troy (Troy, Mich.)
- Harper Jaguar (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- DeNooyer Jaguar (Kalamazoo, Mich.)
- Jaguar DFW (Dallas, Texas)
- Jaguar Boise (Boise, Idaho)
- Jaguar of Tampa (Tampa, Fla.)
- Jaguar Cincinnati (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Jaguar Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
- Jaguar Naples (Naples, Fla.)
- Jaguar Fort Myers (Fort Myers, Fla.)
- Hennessy Jaguar (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Jaguar Norwood (Norwood, Mass.)
- Jaguar Palm Beach (West Palm Beach, Fla.)
Land Rover Pinnacle Award:
- Land Rover Centerville (Centerville, Utah)
- Land Rover Clearwater (Clearwater, Fla.)
- Land Rover Boise (Boise, Idaho)
- Land Rover Huntsville (Huntsville, Ala.)
- Land Rover Buckhead (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Land Rover Denver (Littleton, Colo.)
- Land Rover Norwood (Norwood, Mass.)
- Land Rover Darien (Darien, Conn.)
- Land Rover DFW (Dallas, Texas)
- Land Rover Palm Beach (West Palm Beach, Fla.)
- Land Rover Nashville (Brentwood, Tenn.)
- Land Rover San Juan Texas (San Juan, Texas)
- Land Rover Tampa (Tampa, Fla.)
- Land Rover Fort Lauderdale (Pompano Beach, Fla.)
- Land Rover San Diego (San Diego, Calif.)
- Land Rover San Antonio (San Antonio, Texas)
Jaguar and Land Rover have a combined network of 204 retailers across the U.S.